Now is a unique time to grow your career with an amazing organization. We have nearly doubled sales again in the past two years and increased the size of our facility over 300% in the past year. We are a 125 plus employee, family owned and oriented company who is growing tremendously, and we're still looking ahead. Plus, we take care of our people:
- Benefits package
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance policy
- 401k with 60% matching contributions
Be a part of a great company who values and appreciates their people. We do many family gathering events, float trips, Silver Dollar City, park outings, ball games, race track, catered meals and support the Sertoma Chili Cookoff benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of Springfield. Here are some current openings:
1. SHOP SUPERVISOR - The right candidate will be a self-driven, highly motivated, goal orientated and company minded individual to promote company values to the employees. Willing to take betterment classes both personally and professionally for constant improvement of skills and management techniques.
Need to be able to multitask due to the number of employees and projects to manage at one time. Must project confidence at all times even during times of adversity to maintain positive attitude with shop employees.
Good attendance and punctuality is a must in this position. Need to have at least 3 years in manufacturing management, at least 5 years of stainless steel vessel fabrication background in all aspects from layout to completion and at least 5 years in blueprint reading. Must have at least 5 years of stainless steel finish grinding/polishing experience from buffed welds to 320 EP polish.
Must be able to trouble shoot fabrication, welding and grinding issues to keep projects moving forward with little or no assistance. Must be able to follow instructions set forth by the Manufacturing Manager and use those instructions to lead the shop employees to efficiently and effectively produce high quality custom fabricated products in a timely manner.
Must be able to lead and manage 15 to 20 employees. Need to have basic computer skills and be able to send and receive emails and do time collecting functions for payroll.
1. WELDERS, GRINDERS & CRAFTSMEN - We are adding new positions for welders, grinders and craftsmen. We look for at least two years experience in stainless steel tank fabrication.
2. TERRITORY MANAGER - Watson Metal Masters is looking for an additional full-time Seasoned Outside Salesperson. At least five years of experience in stainless steel tank sales is preferred. Will be responsible for key accounts and a geographical territory. High compensation, commission structure and bonuses.
3. CAD DESIGNER - Watson Metal Masters is looking for an additional full time Designer using AutoCAD 2016 Mechanical. At least three years of experience in stainless steel tank design is preferred.
EMAIL US If you are interested in pursuing any of these job listings. Additional opportunities will be posted from time to time for other positions so please check back often. Watson Metal Masters, Inc. offers top pay for all positions. Check out the Springfield community at LiveInSpringfieldMo.com.